We may change this policy from time to time. You should regularly check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
“Cookie” – a small text file placed on your computer or device by or through Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 7, below.
“Cookie Law” – The relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
“Our Site” – www.iconic77.com
“Personal Data” – Any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you provide to us via Our Site or otherwise. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
“we/us/our” – COMPANY_LEGAL_NAME (co. no. COMPANY_NUMBER) of LEGAL_ADDRESS
“you/your” – Any user or visitor to Our Site and any client or other party who provides us with data in the course of dealing with that party.
2.1 – Our Site is owned and operated by COMPANY LEGAL NAME.
- Information You Provide: This includes information you provide when making a purchase, such as your name, email address, billing information, and payment details. Stripe, our payment processor, handles your payment information directly. We do not store your payment card details.
- Automated Information Collection: We use Cabin Analytics for basic analytics purposes. This may include information about your device, your IP address, and your use of our website. Stripe, our payment processor may also collect additional information for fraud prevention.
We do not sell your personal information. We share your information only as described in this policy, with:
a. Service Providers: Companies that provide services on our behalf. This includes:
- Vercel, for website hosting.
- Stripe, for payment processing.
- Cabin Analytics (by Normally Ltd.), for website analytics.
b. Legal Obligations: If required to do so by law or in response to a valid request by a public authority.
In accordance with UK data protection laws, you have rights over your personal data, including the right to access, correct, or delete the data we hold about you.
Please contact us using the information provided below if you have any requests.
Questions should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer.
Last updated at Tue, 19 Dec 2023 17:44:48 GMT